Quebec Whitetail Deer Hunting
Baera Forest offers whitetail deer hunting territories ranging in size between 4 and 11 km2, according to group number. The sites are baited centrally and equipped with strategically positioned miradors. Healthy wild life management practices and authorize only the harvesting of deers with four-point antlers or larger.
When the season permits, visitors can combine whitetail deer, moose and small-game hunting. Hunters in early October may also enjoy trout fishing for free.
Requirements for hunters
Hunters must conform to the Baera Forest rules for deer hunting.
The following Canadian Firearms Program information of particular interest to Non-Residents.
Download form RCMP5589/CAFC909 or Call 1-800-731-4000.
When is Whitetail deer hunting season at Baera Forest?
EXCLUSIVE TO BAERA – We have special dates and start our riffle season earlier than the zone regulation from mid-October to mid-November.
Do I need a license?
Yes, you need to procure a hunting license before your hunting trip to Baera Forest.
Off-grid cottages and cabins
Choose one of our six cosy cottages available for moose hunting at Baera Forest.
- Le Héron Cottage (lodges up to 11 people) on the edge of Berneuil Lake
- Le Huard Cottage (lodges up to 4 people) on the edge of Berneuil Lake
- Le Grand Pin Cottage (lodges up to 8 people) on the edge of Berneuil Lake
- Le Ruisseau Cottage (lodges up to 6 people) on the edge of Murphy Creek
- Le Renard Cabin (lodges up to 6 people) in the heart of Baera Forest
- Le Panache Cabin (lodges up to 6 people) in the heart of Baera Forest
- Le Guide Cabin (lodges up to 4 people) with access Berneuil Lake
- Adults and children aged 12 to 15: see the reservation calendar (price per person per night)
- Minimum of 5 nights
To book online, dates must start on Fridays. For personalized dates, please call us at 450-275-0535.