Quebec small game hunting
Baera Forest hosts a generous population of grouse, hare and woodcock, all of which do well in traditional recipes. Small game hunting is an excellent way into more challenging hunting sports. And it combines well with fishing and other outdoor activities.
Requirements for hunters
Hunters must conform to Baera Forest rules for small game hunting.
When is small game hunting season at Baera Forest?
- Mid-september to October
- Mid-November to March
Do I need a license?
Yes, you need to procure a hunting license before your hunting trip to Baera Forest.
Off-grid cottages and cabins
Choose one of our six cosy cottages available for small game hunting at Baera Forest.
- Le Héron Cottage (lodges up to 11 people) on the edge of Berneuil Lake
- Le Huard Cottage (lodges up to 4 people) on the edge of Berneuil Lake
- Le Grand Pin Cottage (lodges up to 8 people) on the edge of Berneuil Lake
- Le Ruisseau Cottage (lodges up to 6 people) on the edge of Murphy Creek
- Le Renard Cabin (lodges up to 6 people) in the heart of Baera Forest
- Le Panache Cabin (lodges up to 6 people) in the heart of Baera Forest
- Le Guide Cabin (lodges up to 4 people) with access Berneuil Lake
- Free for children 11 years old or younger
- Adults and children aged 12 to 15: see the reservation calendar (price per person per night)
- Minimum of 2 nights
To book online dates on weekends you must start on Fridays. For personalized dates, please call us at 450-275-0535.