Cozy and off grid cottages and cabins
Nestled well into the woods or alongside beautiful streams and lakes, isolated from each other, Baera Forest’s cosy and warm cottages and cabins provide access to wilderness in full comfort, three seasons over. Group capacity ranges from two to twelve. Each cottage is equipped with a propane refrigerator, propane stove, kitchen accessories, wood stove, toilet and hot-water shower. Solar panels cover basic needs for electrical energy with concern for the environment.
Family and friends vacations
Baera Forest has many activities for the entire family, ranging from Hiking, kayaking and wildberry picking to gnome hunting. You can also add fishing to your package, spend hours on the lake and have the satisfaction of bringing dinner to the table. Enjoy a great stay in the middle of the wilderness away from the city and the daily grind. Baera Forest is the best place to pull the plug, shut down the noise and reconnect with nature and each other.
At the border of the Laurentians and the Outaouais regions, Baera Forest is just a few hours away from Ottawa, Gatineau, Montreal and Quebec City.
When is the best time for a family trip to Baera Forest?
- Early July to Mid-September
- Call us for more dates at 450-275-0535.
Off-grid cottages and cabins
Choose one of our six cosy cottages available for moose hunting at Baera Forest.
- Le Héron Cottage (lodges up to 11 people) on the edge of Berneuil Lake
- Le Huard Cottage (lodges up to 4 people) on the edge of Berneuil Lake
- Le Grand Pin Cottage (lodges up to 8 people) on the edge of Berneuil Lake
- Le Ruisseau Cottage (lodges up to 6 people) on the edge of Murphy Creek
- Le Renard Cabin (lodges up to 6 people) in the heart of Baera Forest
- Le Panache Cabin (lodges up to 6 people) in the heart of Baera Forest
- Le Guide Cabin (lodges up to 4 people) with access Berneuil Lake
- Free for children aged 15 or younger
- Adults: see the reservation calendar
- Minimum of 2 nights for 2 people